- It sounds as though you host Santa photos every Christmas (Esplanade).
- You are re-living the glory days of Spain’s 16c. reign in Europe (Armada).
- By-standers wonder where the others are (Entourage).
- It promises more than just transportation (Hummer).
- The name is synonymous with severe weather (Torrent).
- It is named after a Canadian Territory (Yukon).
- It is named after one of the largest lakes in the United States (Tahoe).
- It implies you have hired a Shirpa to escort you on your trek through the city (Expedition).
- The first word it brings to mind is sprawl (Suburban).
- Its name is the root of a component in smog (Nitro).
- It is associated with celestial cycles (Equinox).
- The name speaks for itself (Infiniti).
Live within limits without limiting life
Like this post? Follow me!
You have the floor